Feed & Raffle!

General trout, fishing, conservation, or anything outdoors related discussion. Trip reports and stream conditions welcome, but please do not name streams.
POLITICAL FREE ZONE
mwinkels

Feed & Raffle!

Post by mwinkels » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 pm

It is that time again! Over the next five months I, with your help, will be fundraising for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. I hope we can match or beat last year’s total of $6,017.

I will be participating in Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. I hope you will be able to partciapate with me. I have made a bold commitment to raise much needed funds to find a cure for digestive diseases. My goal is to raise $6,000. I hope you will consider supporting me by clicking the link below to view my personal page, read my story and donate to my fundraising efforts. If you prefer, you can also send your contribution directly to me. Your support is greatly appreciated and needed.

http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/2012Take ... fr_id=4391

Please be sure to also check with your company to see if they will match your gift. Simply return your company's completed matching gift form to me and I will forward to CCFA.

Important Dates:
Saturday, March 8th: Chili & Hot Dog Feed, Raffle, and Texas Hold’em Tournament, American Legion, Eyota
Sunday, May 18th: Take Steps Walk, Silver Lake, Rochester, MN

*- I am looking for sponsors and items for the raffle. Please let me know if you are interested.

One in every 200 people suffer daily with digestive diseases. CCFA's mission is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases. A champion for 1.4 million Americans, CCFA strives to inspire, instill hope, and create a community which empowers patients.

I am asking you to support my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will truly make a difference in the thousands of lives suffering with IBD. If you are interested in joining me on walk day and helping my fundraising efforts, please register to join my team.

I appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
Last edited by mwinkels on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mwinkels

Post by mwinkels » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Chili feed and Raffle for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation will be held next Saturday, 3/8, from 12:00-4:00. The event will be held at The American Legion in Eyota. Cost is $6:00. All proceeds go to the foundation.

If you are interested in being a sponsor let me know.

http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/2012TakeS...fr_id=4391

Hope to see you there!