Video: The Caddis

General trout, fishing, conservation, or anything outdoors related discussion. Trip reports and stream conditions welcome, but please do not name streams.
POLITICAL FREE ZONE
winonaflyfactory

Video: The Caddis

Post by winonaflyfactory »

I rushed to put this footage together last evening so that you can get an idea of the level I experienced this hatch at yesterday. If you were at all on the fence I would think this should put you over.

http://www.winonaflyfactory.com/video-the-caddis/

winonaflyfactory

Hey darklake I'm looking at you. Watch this video... oh baby, oh baby, oh....

brntrout

Post by brntrout »

Justin, that might be your best video yet. You definitely have more patience than me, I would be to busy catching fish to take time to film. Music was pretty decent too, nice job!

I'm heading out right now for at least ten days of fishing! :D

winonaflyfactory

Sweet, dads gone. It's time to burn this motha down. Party on my stream, I've invited the caddis and they get rowdy.

swandog

Post by swandog »

Thanks for the show Justin. I watched it and it was a real lift for me at work and then my heart sank because I have to wait until Friday to get out.
These videos are like giving a soda to a child before bed, I know I shouldn't watch them at work but I do and it kills me for the whole day until I can get out.

winonaflyfactory

I'm conflicted on how to feel about this, on the one hand you enjoy the videos and they bring you back to the places you love but on the other hand you are stuck and have to go back to reality and thus a sense of disappointment. I hope in the end it's more good than disappointment, I watch my own videos probably more than anyone because I love being reminded of the days I've had.

swandog

Post by swandog »

Keep them coming Justin. I can handle it.

Wendy Berrell

Post by Wendy Berrell »

Outstanding video; thanks man.

S.T.Fanatic

Re:

Post by S.T.Fanatic »

winonaflyfactory wrote:I'm conflicted on how to feel about this, on the one hand you enjoy the videos and they bring you back to the places you love but on the other hand you are stuck and have to go back to reality and thus a sense of disappointment. I hope in the end it's more good than disappointment, I watch my own videos probably more than anyone because I love being reminded of the days I've had.

You better plan on shooting some video on Tuesday then because its going to be one for the books!!
“What more delightful avocation than to take a piece of land and by cautious experimentation to prove how it works. What more substantial service to conservation than to practice it on one's own land?” Aldo Leopold

Blackdog1101

Post by Blackdog1101 »

Sweet video!