2011 Ocean Kayak Trident 11

If you have something to sell, feel free to post here

Postby ted4887 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Bought it new last year. It's color is "Sunrise", basically orange and yellow. Minnesota tags good through 2013. It's in spectacular condition, and really doesn't show much wear at all. There are a few scratches on the underside of the boat, but that is normal. As far as fishing kayaks go, this is one of the finest out there. I'm merely upgrading to a newer kayak, so I would like to sell this one.

One of the coolest features on this boat is the ModPod. It allows you to hook up multiple rod holders(I'm including one with the sale), water bottle holder, and fishfinder, all without drilling any holes in the hull. The boat features an amazing storage compartment as well, right underneath your legs, allowing you to carry multiple rods and keep them dry at the same time.

This kayak has been stored inside every day since I've owned it. It shows no signs of sun fade.

The kayak is located in Winona, MN.

$700 Firm

At 11' this kayak blends stability with considerable weight capacity which most kayaks at this length can't claim. The Trident 11 is perfect for anglers who are looking for maneuverability over covering long distances in their quest for finding a honey hole. The Trident 11 features a bow hatch, large tank well and roomy cockpit. The adjustable foot braces fit most leg lengths and allow you to ride with ease - a great choice for inland waters, slow moving rivers and moderate ocean swells.

FEATURES
•Comfort Tech™ seat back
•Oversize tank well with bungee
•Large bow hatch with Cross Lock™ buckle system
•Battery storage bag in bow hatch
•Modular Fishing Pod™
•Transducer compatible scupper
•Adjustable foot braces
•Paddle keepers
•Side-mounted carrying handles
•Reflective deck rigging
•Two Flush mounted rod holders