Flowstone Lures - Made in Lanesboro

If you have something to sell, feel free to post here
teach

Flowstone Lures - Made in Lanesboro

Post by teach »

As the winter season has been under way for a few weeks and spring fishing starts to take up our thoughts, consider shopping local if you use spinning lures. My sons and I build Flowstone lures in our basement just outside of Lanesboro - I think you'll be happy with them. Use code mntroutforums to get 10% off of your order!

www.flowstonefishing.com/shop

I've also started to add some information and advice for those who are new to trout fishing or new to the Driftless - it's pretty basic for now, but if you're looking for some info specific to our region, check it out.

www.flowstonefishing.com

Thanks!

-Bret
http://www.flowstonefishing.com - Spinning lures handcrafted right here in the Minnesota Driftless!

Randy
Site Admin

Re: Flowstone Lures - Made in Lanesboro

Post by Randy »

Cool! I hope you get some traffic from this

brntrout

Post by brntrout »

I have bought Flowstone Lures in the past and found them to be very productive lures. While I mainly fly fish, on occasion just for fun I do spin fish. Thou most of the time I buy Flowstone Lures for my grandson who is into fishing in a big way for an 8 year old. My grandson has had some very good catches using Flowstone Lures. On more than a few occasions he has caught a number trout over 16 inches per outing. Ordering and service is top notch as well. I highly recommend buying lures from this local area company!

hunn360

Post by hunn360 »

Ordered some rooster tails from Cabelas right before I stumbled across Flowstone, wish I would've held off. On the other hand I di just place an order for 3 Flowstone spinners which I am excited about! Didn't see the promo code on here haha! Can't wait!

teach

Post by teach »

Thanks for the order hunn360! I went back and refunded your 10% so no worries there. Let me know what you think of the lures (and flies). Good luck and let me know if you have any questions as you start fly fishing!

-Bret
http://www.flowstonefishing.com - Spinning lures handcrafted right here in the Minnesota Driftless!